DS-220R Refrigerant Charging Scale
The patented AccuTools® DS-220R Charging Scale
is the most accurate and precise refrigerant meter available today with features that cannot be found anywhere else. Its large 220lb. capacity, precise accuracy, and 0.1 oz resolution makes it ideal for HVAC and Refrigeration service, including Critical Charging of small refrigeration systems. Its patented design and construction makes it very durable, light, and easy to carry on ladders and rooftops.
With an impressive list of features including programmability, alarm feature, field calibration and a scientific accuracy, the DS-220R is unmistakable the choice scale in today's market.
- DS-220R Charging Scale
- Rugged Nylon Carrying Case with Shoulder Strap.
- Batteries (4 AAA Alkaline)
- Instruction Manual
- 100 kg (220 Lb.) capacity, 2 gram (0.1 oz.) resolution, and 0.5% accuracy under all conditions.
- Measures kilograms, pounds, pounds & ounces, and ounces.
- Can program the desired charge weight and the built in alarm will indicate when the programmed threshold has been reached. The CM-500 Automatic Charging Module (not included) when attached to the DS220R, will shut off the flow when the designated threshold is met. This important feature will allow the technician to perform other jobs while the system is being charged thus saving time and money.
- Refrigerant tank capacity indication. When enabled, this feature indicates how much liquid is left in the tank
- Battery life indicator
- Rugged, low-profile design uses less work and storage space.
- Lightweight and easily transportable. Equipped with carrying handle and nylon pouch with straps and accessory pockets.
- Large, high-contrast back lit LCD allows easy viewing in all environments.
- Integrated hinged easel. Control module can be rested on flat surface or hung.
- Control module and long six foot coiled cord stores inside platform when not in use.
- The DS220 can be easily re-calibrated in the field with inexpensive reference weights, if needed, or the factory calibration restored to the original settings.
|Capacity||100 kilograms (220 Pounds)|
|Accuracy||0.5% of Reading|
+/- 1 Least Significant Digit
|Resolution||2g, 0.005 lbs., 0.1 oz.|
|Batteries||4 x 1.5V 'AAA' |
Alkaline Batteries (6 VDC)
|Battery Life||30 Hours Continuous|
|Operating Temperature||0°C – 60°C|
(32°F – 140°F)
|Weight||2.5 kg (5.5 lbs.)|
|Dimensions||26.7 cm x 26.7 cm x 4.5 cm|
(10.5” x 10.5” x 1.75”)